Epson L3250 printer :
If you like printing versatility at an affordable price, the epson l3250 is the right printer for you. It’s a high yield inkjet printer able to print (4,500 pages in black) and (7,500 pages in colour). It can be used at home due to its compactness and small offices as it can print, scan and copy. The Epson L3250 price in Kenya is Ksh.27,999
Best features of the L3250 :
- Print wirelessly from PC or mobile:
The wireless function on the L3250 enables you to print wirelessly over a compatible smart-device such as your phone.
To print via Wi-Fi on your laptop, follow these steps:
- On the printer, hold down the Wi-Fi button until the Wi-Fi icon flashes
- The Wi-Fi icon will turn green once a connection is established
- You can then load papers on the printer and print
To be able to print over mobile, follow these steps:
- Download the Epson Smart Panel App on Google play-store (Android devices) or the Apple Store (iOS devices)
- On the app home-screen, tap the (+) button located on the top right-hand side
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to (set up a new product) or (connect to a product already on Wi-Fi) click on the “connect to a product already on Wi-Fi”
- A final prompt will appear asking you to select the L3250
- High resolution print outputs:
If you were wondering whether the L3250 is able to print images and graphics like a canon pixma printer, it definitely can. The printer can be used in the production of sharp graphics and texts in high quality output. A maximum print resolution of 5760 × 1440 dots per inch does the perfect job.
- Compact and portable:
This wonderful inkjet printer does not require a lot of space. Its dimensions of (37.5 × 34.7 × 17.9 cm) speak for itself. This makes it an appropriate printer for small office spaces and any home office.
Epson L3250 Full technical specs:
|Printer Functions||Print, Scan and Copy|
|Best print resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Maximum print speed||33.0 ppm (Black); 15.0 ppm (Colour)|
|First Page Out speed (Printing)||10 sec / 16 sec|
|Best copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy speed||7.7 ipm (Black); 3.8 ipm (Colour)|
|Maximum copy size supported||A4, Letter|
|Best scan resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Scan speed||Up to 11 sec on black and 28 sec on colour|
|Number of paper trays||1|
|Maximum Paper input capacity||Up to 100 sheets of plain paper|
|Maximum Output paper capacity||Up to 30 sheets of plain paper|
|Supported maximum paper size||215.9 x 1200 mm|
|Mobile printing capability||Yes|
|Supported operating systems||Windows from XP onwards; macOS from 10.6.8|
|Dimensions in cm||37.5 x 34.7 x 17.9|
|Toner yield||Black (4,500 pages); Colour (7,500 pages)|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; Network|
|Automatic 2-sided printing||Not supported|
- Which inks does the L3250 use ? :
The 103 series inks from Epson is the recommended type. They come in 65ml bottles available in black, cyan, magenta and yellow.
- Where can I download drivers for the L3250 ? :
Drivers for the L3250 are available on Epson’s official website.
There are no reviews yet.